I love to photograph couples! Whether you’re celebrating a milestone in your relationship or you’re newly engaged, this session is a fun way to capture the life you share together at this point in time. I always encourage my couples incorporate meaningful locations, props, or themes into the session. Where did you first meet? Are you both huge football/sailing/Harry Potter fans? Do you share any yearly traditions (apple picking, visiting the fair, carving pumpkins, cutting a Christmas tree)? Are you both kind of obsessed with your dog?
I love to get creative, but whatever we do is entirely up to you!
- 1 hour at the location of your choice within a 30 minute drive of Winterport (yes, I can travel!).
- 50 final images
- Online gallery with digital download high-resolution images
- Print release
- Unlimited outfit changes
- For optimal lighting, sessions are generally scheduled to begin approximately two hours before sunset
What to Wear
- Bring multiple outfits! The more, the better. I love variety. If you aren’t quite sure what to bring, pack it anyway and I can help you decide when we meet.
- Coordinate, but don’t match. Solid colors are best, but patterns/prints are fine as long as it’s only on one of you.
- Let’s talk about shoes. Guys, ditch the sneakers. A classic boat shoe, work boot, or leather sandal is a much more photogenic option.
- Dark jeans will look great on you both!
- A quick tip for the ladies: Wear a nude cami underneath your outfit. Not only will this help to smooth out any lines, it will also make changing outfits a snap.
Rebecca Richards Photography: Maine Engagement Photographer